Due to the nature of the Goods we supply and the delivery cost involved in certain cases, all returns should comply with the following conditions:
1. The Goods should be inspected at delivery.
2. To validate a claim (and for insurance purposes) all shortages and/or damages should be reported at delivery and be indicted as such on the relevant delivery note.
3. Copy of original invoice to be provided.
4. The Goods must still be in its original, undamaged packaging and in a sellable condition.
5. A delivery fee and a handling fee of 15% of the total amount of the invoice relating to such Goods will be applicable on all returns.
6. The return date of Goods must be within 30 days of delivery.
7. To exchange or replace an item – the item must first be returned to Sensory FX in its original undamaged packaging for inspection before an exchange can be approved.
8. Unfortunately, no returns on specially ordered Goods specifically manufactured for a client.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our returns policy.